Skip to content
Why Is Optimizing So Important?
- Improve the performance of your advertising campaigns.
- Meet advertising goals.
- Reduce CPC
- Increase ROI’s and CTR’s.
Optimize Campaign Settings
- Verify the ads and keywords match the website being advertised.
- Verify the ads and keywords are relevant to the product or service being promoted.
- Evaluate how conversions are being tracked.
- Improve relevance of ads being displayed.
- Evaluate the budget, costs, and length ads are running each day.
- A/B testing with ad groups.
- Organize campaign structure.
- Target the correct locations and languages.
- Avoid duplicate keywords across ad groups.
- Ad groups for different audiences.
- Research specific keywords related to the product or service being advertised.
- Are keywords cost effective?
- Are keywords relevant?
- Are keywords vague or targeted?
- Audit low CTR keywords.
- Monitor high CTR keywords.
- Negative keywords for search query anomalies.
- Adjust keyword match types.
Optimize Ad Copy
- Identify low and high performing ads.
- Are ads clear and compelling?
- Do ads contain relevant and targeted keywords?
- Is there a call to action or reason to click?
- Can keyword insertion improve ad copy?
- Are unqualified clicks being filtered?
- Check for spelling, grammar, or capitalization.
- Improve the quality score of ads.
- Verify ad landing pages.